eRecruiter Nigeria Limited – Our Client since its establishment as a mobile solutions company has been engaging with consumers in the mobile environment, delivering services of high standards, quality and value based on understanding of consumers’ behaviour, demographics and psychographics. Their services cover local and international organizations, various industries including Entertainment, Banking, Manufacturing, Transportation and Health.
They currently have an opening in the capacity below:
Job Title: Operations Manager (VAS)
Reports to: the Senior Business Manager
- The operations manager would ensure the organisation is running as well as it possibly can by managing day-to-day activities, analysing statistics with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients.
- Maintain service standards by ensuring internal processes are followed.
- Identify, Solve (where possible) or escalate operational issues.
- Ensure company services and projects are delivered on time and to specification.
- Coordinate day to day inter departmental activities.
- Manage customer, vendor, MNO and Industry Regulator relationships.
- Ensure relevant information is shared amongst all departments.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Approximately 4-6 years relevant or transferable experience. 40% must be VAS experience
- Excellent man and resource management skills
- Good analytical, numerate, reporting and computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- VAS experience is a must have
- Certificate Management Programs (e.g. Project Management, Product Management)
- Completed NYSC
- Post Graduate degree, MA/MBA/M.Sc [optional]
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills. Above average competence using Microsoft Office Suite
- All suitable candidates must come from vas
Required Experience & Training:
- Project management/support
- Service Delivery
- Customer/Vendor Service management
- Software/Systems Development/Quality Assurance (or other technology related discipline
- Presentable, well spoken with good interpersonal communication
- Professional, Mature (Not age)
- Self-motivated with a can do attitude
- People, results and solutions oriented
- Logical thinker and problem solver
- Leadership skills and Trustworthy
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed (exhaustive) CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 8th December, 2017.