Eric Vsta Limited is a financial company established in 2021; and we provide a variety of financial products to Nigerian locals and are committed to becoming a leader in Nigeria’s financial industry. Eric Vsta is committed to building a financial service platform with local characteristics through advanced digital financial technology and big data innovation technology to effectively meet customers’ financial needs and try its best to let more people enjoy a better life. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Executive
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Effectively communicate with customers by telephone, and deliver effective product information to customers clearly and accurately;
- Keep phone records and related details, record customer information and communications in detail, and actively follow up with users and facilitate transactions;
- Always maintain a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards work, and have the ability to identify and solve problems;
- Put users first, assist in resolving customer complaints, maintain a positive attitude when customers are provocative, and proactively solve users’ problems and provide solutions.
- B.Sc / HND in any field.
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in telesales/ customer support experience is an added advantage.
- Age limit: 23-30 years old.
- Good Oral and written communication skills.
- productive business professional relationships.
- Goal-oriented, driven and experienced in networking with and influencing decision-makers.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Strong prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
- Thorough understanding of negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passionate about sales.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, mature and target oriented.
Basic N40,000 monthly and unlimited commission.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
20th March, 2023.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be short-listed.