Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People Business Partner
Job ID: 670599
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About this Opportunity:
- We are now looking for a People Business Partner to ensure the organizational unit attracts and develops the best talent in the industry.
- You can achieve this by having a deep understanding of the market, industry, and trends, maintaining industrial and employee relations, implementing People processes, tools, programs, practices, strategies, and solutions, ensuring compliance and advising and supporting line managers and Hub Leads on people-related challenges.
- Market Area Middle East and Africa People are an upbeat & dynamic team with infinite opportunities for growth and innovation.
- We are a team with varied strengths operating on local, regional, and functional levels. We play a pivotal role in supporting our people & leaders in driving responsible business.
What you will do:
- Own the relationship with managers and employees in assigned countries, be part of Country Leadership Team
- Drive People processes, tools, programs, practices, people strategies and solutions within an organizational unit or geographical location or Subject Matter expert Area in close cooperation with line management, Domain People Business Partner or Customer Unit/Common Function People Business Partner, Subject Matter experts and the global people services
- Facilitates local execution of organizational change initiatives and programs.
- Feedback to Customer Units/ Common Function /Domain Head of People and Subject Matter experts on key issues/significant operational issues that may influence strategic decisions
- Good understanding of local industry and trends and feed back to Head of People and Subject Matter experts to enable driving of change programs that position Ericsson in the local market as an attractive employer
- Maintains the industrial and employee relations environment and fosters relations with local stakeholders to ensure local compliance (including where applicable full legal responsibility in the country)
- People Manager advises and supports Line Mangers and People Business Partners Customer Units / Common Function /Domain on people related challenges, problem solving and decisions
You will bring:
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills, Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrable experience in Human Resources/People Function.
- Human Resources and Disciplines Knowledge
- Excellent articulation and communication skills, persuading & influencing, proactive, delivering results & able to work in tight deadlines
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management
- Prior experience in Telecom or ICT industry, understanding of Network business or domain is a plus.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.