Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks.
Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Finance Manager
Req ID: 283567
Job Location: Lagos
Category: Services Engineering
Summary of the role
- We are now looking for someone to join our Project Finance Management team. Project Finance Management (PFM) secures correct execution of customer business in SAP ONE, in compliance with Ericsson’s Process and Accounting Directives.
- This includes ensuring data integrity and support FAS Execution Accountable with governance of Customer Business Execution.
- Manage the stake holders, business controller & financial analyst
- By securing accurate financial in ERP
- You would be responsible for governance meetings with stake holders
- You will responsible for budget planning & control
- Execution Accountable (CPM, SDM, ICT PD, MSCOO, ASR etc.), Contract Fulfillment Responsible (CFR), Project Planner (PP), Deal Controller (DC), Company Control, Order & Delivery Management (ODM)
Applicable process connected to Job Role:
- CBE Process (Customer Business Execution)
- Analyzing; Planning & Organizing; Presenting & Communicating Information; Relating & Networking;
- Applying Expertise & Technology
Qualifications and Experience
- Team player is the key
- SOX (Sarbanes Oxley Act) knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel at proficient level
- Experience in finance & planning
- Good knowledge of SAP
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply