Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more
EriscoFoods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous foodmanufacturers on a global scale. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Taking good quality professional photos and videos for the company
- Create and upload video and images from the existing archives for the organisation’s website
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Manage all companysocial media
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of the company websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications
- Assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
- Negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Must be versatile with audio and video creation and editing.
- Must have good knowledge and quality experience in professional photography and videography.
- Must be willing to travel from time to time and to embark on working transfer as the case maybe.
- Quality Digital marketing experience with ability to create and edit videos
- Must be conversant with social media pages.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2022.