Ernst & Young is a global integrated professional services organization offering assurance, tax, transaction and other advisory services including IT audits and consulting. The company is based in London, UK, with 709 offices in 140 countries, over 70 of which are in the United States. It employs 152,000 people worldwide. Global revenue in 2011 was $22.9 billion. Ernst & Young was founded in 1989 when Ernst & Whinney and Arthur Young & Co. merged. The company’s roots go back to 1849.
You will experience on-going professional development through our world-class learning and mentor programs, building your global network and our flexible culture. All of this to guarantee our employee value proposition holds true for you – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We are currently recruiting for the Position of:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Lagos, NG
- Our Tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a globally networked team of over 32,000 tax professionals in 150 countries you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax function Groups (or, as we call them – sub service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services, Transaction Tax Services, Human Capital and Global Compliance and Reporting.
- Our Advisory practice focuses on improving business performance for our clients, while managing risk in an increasingly complex environment. Join Advisory and you will team with 30,000 colleagues around the world – one of the broadest global advisory networks – to help clients through anything from broad business transformation to more specific change focused on achieving growth, optimizing or protecting their business. Major groups (or, as we call them – sub service lines) within advisory include Performance Improvement, Risk and Information Technology Risk and Assurance.
- Our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a globally networked team of over 9,500 professionals in 150 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them – sub service lines) within TAS include Mergers and Acquisition services, Project Finance, Real Estate Advisory services, Restructuring services, Transaction Integration services, Transaction Support, Transaction Tax and Valuation and Business Modelling.
- Graduates in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper honours (2.1) or equivalent
- Not above 26 years old
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps Programme
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2014.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online