roton Exploration and Production Company Limited – As an upstream oil and natural gas exploration and production company, Eroton E&P was incorporated to engage in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. In February 2014 the Eroton consortium submitted a competitive bid for the 30% interest of Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, 10% interest of Total E&P Nigeria Limited and 5% interest of Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited’s (“The Assignors”) for a total of 45% interest in OML 18. The deal was concluded in October 2014.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wells Reservoir & Facilities Management (WRFM) Lead
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Manage interfaces with Field Operations, Petroleum Engineering, Engineering & Project, Hydrocarbon Accounting, Production Chemistry, Well Engineering, etc.
- Corporate focal point for secondary recovery (including gas-lifting).
- Other additional tasks that may be assigned
- Drive short to medium-term surveillance and optimisation of production and injection systems (from the reservoir to product custody transfer points) while maintaining acceptable asset integrity and HSSE management standards.
- Carry out routine roles of Production Programmer, including corporate management of well testing performance management.
- Drive the identification of opportunities and their prioritization and realizationn. Corporate custodian of opportunity register and performance management reporting.
- Years of Experience – 10+ years (Min. 7 years of Production Programming and any one of well intervention, production system surveillance & optimization and production technology)
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply