erpSOFTapp Limited – We are a team of experienced Business and IT professionals with experience in implementing large scale enterprise systems with global companies. We have expertise gained from working across various business sectors in different countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Accountant
- The project accountant will be responsible for undertaking the implementation of accounts onto an accounting system.
- Ability to record the trading activity of a company and implement onto a system with being able to create a true trading position by reviewing Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, P and L, General Ledger, Aged debtors reports, etc and verify the full chart of accounts.
- Knowledge of IFRS is desirable.
- Ability to work within a project team of accountants
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Reconciling various company’s accounts within an implementation project.
- Ability to monitor and review creditors and debtors ledgers
- Reviewing and implementing ledgers on assets, liabilities, income, expenses and equity to provide relevant information to Management.
Qualifications & Experience
- HND in Accountancy
- Key knowledge of basic accounting principles and double entry is a must
- 1 year cognate work experience, you must have played a key role in the daily operations of the accounts department.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Quality, adequacy and accuracy of documentation.
- Strong experience of using spread sheets
- Can manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Accuracy of reconciliation documentation.
- Timeliness and accuracy of management reports
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th October, 2017.