E’sorae Luxury – The company was founded in 2010 with the motive to provide the finest selection of bedding and home accessories available, along with unsurpassed customer service to our esteemed clients whilst paying attention to progressive detail from our operations outcome. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Store Manager
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Keep and regularly update important contacts within client organizations
- Ensure timely and regular quality assurance contacts with relevant client contacts
- Conduct periodic formal and informal service level evaluation
- Manage customer relations proactively in cooperation with relevant units and departments
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Hire, train, and oversee new staff.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree .
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
- We are looking for a passionate, goal-driven Candidate who will translate the Company’s sales/business objectives into actionable plans.
- Develop and implement key sales growth strategies and action plans
- Initiate and coordinate business partnership deals and opportunities
- Generate leads through market and client research
- Manage the CRM tool and ensure regular reporting on the sales funnel
- Monitor competitor activity and market dynamics within specific markets
- Oversee the development of marketing literature.
- Conduct regular research on target clients for proposal and tender application and maintain a database of same
- Ensure all client-requirements and relevant specifications/compliance for proposal and tender application are duly met by the Company as and at when due.
- Manage a database of applications; organize and keep track of all applications sent out and follow up with requirement/instruction from targets
- Manage corporate client accounts; keeping tabs on payment details, purchase details, repurchase calendar, product & service needs, new product & service introduction
- Assess franchising needs, source target franchisee and manage the process
- Ensure our client, customers database and all information management is accurate, tidy and regularly updated
- Manage and coordinate the Sales team to meet revenue objectives of the Company
- Set activities and revenue targets for the sales team and ensure individual and team sale quotas are consistently met or exceeded
- Prepare constructive sales report to the Management
- Build and maintain a formidable sales team at all times
- Advise on discounts and price changes
- Make proposals and presentations for potential clients
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Liaise with Human Resources to identify training needs of the sales team
- Monitor sales performance of the team
- Prepare sales projection periodically
- Advise the Management on growth strategies and implementing action plans
- Identify new market opportunities and key improvement areas in the sales process
- Liaise with the Marketing Unit to reach target population
- Minimum of three (2) years working experience in Sales
- Must possess excellent leadership skill
- Must have an extreme competitive nature and a passion for sales
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Must be very, personable, social-able and pleasant
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
Location: Ikoyi/Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Generate sales for the company through a B2C and B2B method and meet individual sales quotas.
- Build sales relationship from existing and potential customers
- Engage in cold calling to generate sales leads
- Profile and understand the needs of business customers
- Respond to incoming online, phone and email inquiries
- Act as a contact between company and its existing and potential clients
- Negotiate on price, discounts, delivery and specifications with the clients and Management
- Liaise with the inventory unit to check progress of supply
- Assist at the outlets when short of staff and during peak periods
- Observe and report buying trends to the Management
- Attend meetings and presentations form sales leads
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions and events.
Nature of the Job:
- Requires pressure and target driven ability.
- Minimum of 1st Degree
- Minimum of a one (1) year sales experience
- Must possess an excellent customer service skill
- Must have a strong persuasive ability
- Must have an excellent verbal communication skill
- Must have a good organizational skill
- Must have basic math skills
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible to work shifts
- Must have a good understanding of the retail sales process
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Application Deadline: 14th November, 2019