Estuary Business Solutions (EBS) is a leading IT and Business Services Consultancy located in Lagos, Nigeria. EBS enables business transformation for our clients through the innovative use of technology. Strategic planning and business management. We work closely with our clients to realize their potential – enabling change that increases their efficiency, accelerates growth and manages risk. EBS works with a host of clients in both the private and public sectors. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Systems Integrator
- Leading software project execution and delivery – Using software development Methodologies like Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods.
- Leading and facilitating Software architecture and design sessions – using prototyping and design tools such as Unified Modelling Language (UML).
- Documentation, Clarification and Analysis of business requirements and processes for new business solution and change/demand requests.
- Impact analysis of business demand and new IT solution projects on existing environment IT landscape.
- Implement software solution development and integration that spans trending IT skill sets- e.g. Cloud computing, Mobile applications, Java/J2EE, JSON, web services, SOA (EST/WSDL/XSD/XL), enterprise system integrations (B2B, B2C) Web design and development.
- Review of designed solution with IT, Business and Vendor stakeholders at Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions for comments and updates.
- Documentation of solution designs in line with laid down quality procedures and IT security standards.
- Work with testing team to socialize implemented solutions and clarify implementation concerns.
- Analyse Fintech requirements (URS) specified by various the business units.
- Develop SRS (Software Specification Requirements) or TSD after analysing the URS, so that application development/operations team can understand the technical aspects of the business requirement specified in the URS.
- Design and integrate the solution defined in the TSD and SRS and work with various teams within IS and other business units to deliver Fintech Business Demands.
- Work with the Enterprise Architecture team, to review the AIA of the solution, and make modification in the design, where and when needed.
- Provide Technical clarification as per the SRS /TSD to the partners, required for the delivery of the demands.
- Perform application development on existing platform, when and where required.
- Co-ordinate the software integration activities, ensuring that systems and applications are integrated properly, according to design, and data flow across the system happens seamlessly.
- Work with other Application Development teams (including Vendors), to develop API interfaces
- Oversee, the testing of the newly developed services or functionalities.
- Handle presentation of change of new requirements in the CTRB and CAB.
- Supervise the deployment of new requirements in the Production environment.
- Knowledge of telecommunications applications – CRM, ERP systems, Billing, SIM Registration, Payment solutions, Call Detail Record Analysis, Mobile application design, Inter connect and Value Added Services (VAS) solution & cloud computing.
- Ability to present the solution design to the Design Review Team, and provide required clarification and reasons for the proposed design.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 29th October, 2021.