Eta-Zuma Group is a company of 8 separate companies with exploration licenses covering diverse solid minerals like iron ore, gold, tantalite, coal, limestone/marble, etc. In April 2009, these eight companies were acquired by Energy and Metal Industries Limited to form the Eta-Zuma Group Limited. ETA-ZUMA Group is an indigenous conglomerate with interests in diverse strategic sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- We are looking for consummate project managers with experience in managing power projects, or any project that requires tight milestones.
- We are looking for self starters who can work with little or no supervision.
- Not less than 5 years Project Management experience in Power, Steel and Manufacturing.
- The ideal candidate will be required to work in Abuja.
Job Title: Quality Management Officer
- As part of our drive for growth and mèeting world class standards,we require interested candidate who would drive our Total quality management initiatives and jump start our ISO certifications.
- The ideal candidate should have not less than 8 years experience in Quality Management in a manufacturing concern preferably a multinational.
- Must have track record of process development and audit.
- Must also have implemented a balanced scorecard based business processes
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]