ETAD Consulting Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its client, suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Marketer
- Establishes lasting relationships with clients
- Maintains good relationships and consistent communication with clients
- Set individual marketing targets with sales team
- Assist in the development of comprehensive sales strategy to achieve organizational goals and revenues
- Participate and develop sales training programs
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales’ targets
- Assist in the forecasting of revenue streams for sales team
- Analyze data and information to identify sales opportunities
- Collaborate with Programs and Research departments in developing courses to meet the needs in the market.
- Minimum qualification NCE with at least 2 years experience in marketing
Attractive fixed salary and commission.
Job Title: Financial Executive/Analyst
- Conducts review on historic performance and prepares report on financial trends and financial statement analysis
- Review and report on the alignment of proposed expenditure for initiatives with the Company’s objectives/performance targets as well as perform the cost-benefit analysis
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models.
- Participate in the month end close activities including the preparation and review of journal entries and review of budget-to-actual reports.
- Prepare and review monthly reconciliations of assigned balance sheets account and ensure that general ledger accounts are reconciled with resolution to reconciling items.
- Assists with the provision of financial recommendations and advice to the management
- Provide support to the Finance Manager in the forecasting, monitoring and reporting of the operating and capital budgets and financials.
- Analyze and interpret financial data to determine financial performance and projecting financial probability.
- Analyze budget patterns and project expenditures.
- Develop cash flow projections for funded and support activities.
- Provide instructions and answer questions relating to budget procedures, provide budget recommendations to a wide range of issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have 2 – 3yrs years’ relevant working experience
- A First Degree in Accounting or in a related course.
- Compulsory member of ICAN and ACCA.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Accounting Standards and regulations
- Working knowledge of financial control and analysis
- Knowledge in Financial & Management Accounting
- Expertise data gathering and numerical analysis
- Demonstrates expertise in Financial Analysis, Interpretation and reporting
- Excellent communication Skills (Oral & Written)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and an Accounting Software.
Job Title: Supervisor/Operations Officer
- Helping the team understand performance targets and goals.
- Training or ensuring that workers are properly trained for their specific roles.
- Scheduling work hours and shifts.
- Coordinating job rotation and cross-training.
- Providing real-time feedback on worker performance.
- Sharing company updates, financial results and new objectives with team members.
- Assisting in resolving emergencies.
- Identifying and resolving workplace problems, including tardiness or absenteeism
- Providing reports and activity updates to management.
- Assisting in hiring and firing activities, although often the supervisor requires the managerial approval of all new hires or terminations.
- Minimum of OND in any related field
- 2-3 years proven work experience as a supervisor or in similar role
- Must be strict
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong leadership skill
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to learn
- Smart and sharp
- Stress tolerance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] The subject of the mail should be: “The Job Title”.
Application Deadline 6th April, 2018.