Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Engineer, VAS Planning
- Provide support on all VAS platforms and ensure they have adequate capacity to support deployed services for all commercial requirements based on identified business needs
- Support the planning and optimization of Etisalat Value Added Services (VAS) platforms and ensure compatibility and integration with Etisalat existing infrastructure.
- Assists in the design, implementation and evolution of VAS Messaging, Mobile data, WAP, GPRS, Multi-media products, etc.
- Collate all RFP document for any new VAS platform planned to be deployed based on commercial requirements.
- Enhance the forecast mechanism for proper capacity planning of all the VAS nodes.
- Assist in the coordination and integration of new products as it affects USSD, IPCC, SMSC MMS and other network elements.
- Liaise with the vendor and end users during project implementation and facilitate proper handover of the deployed solution to operations team.
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities assigned by Manager, VAS Planning.
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Electronic/Telecommunication, Computer Science or any other related science qualification.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- One (1) to two (2) years post NYSC relevant work experience
- Business Application Knowledge
- Telecommunications Technology Fundamentals
- Problem Solving
- Personal Effectiveness
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online