Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria, Since then, Nigeria has continued to witness its innovative services. On 26 September 2011, Etisalat launched its 3.75G HSPA+ network in Nigeria. The 3.75G HPSA+ network will enable Nigerians enjoy super fast broadband services for both personal and business needs.
Etisalat Nigeria has seen unprecedented growth in the Nigerian telecoms industry with 17 million subscribers and consistently demonstrates its core values of – teamwork, integrity, passion for excellence, empowering our people and growing our people to Nigerians as it offers them world-class telecommunications services.
Etisalat has received several awards and endorsements for its quality and innovative services. Barely six months of operations in Nigeria, the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) pronounced Etisalat, Nigeria’s best network based on quality of service indices. In November 2012, Etisalat again received another award from the NCC for Excellent Customer Service. Other notable awards include – Brand of the Year award, Fastest Growing GSM Company of the Year, Best Marketing Company, Most Innovative Corporate Social Responsibility Company, Friendliest Tariff Mobile Operator, Best Telecoms Customer Service and Most Innovative Mobile Operator among others.
Indeed, at Etisalat the future is a world in which technology extends people’s reach on all fronts.
Manager – Service Integration (IT)
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience6 years
- Job FieldICT
Designs and integrates components and interfaces based on service design specifications. Scope covers all non-charging related requirements, including platforms and solutions deployed to serve customers (all touch-points) and the internal business units. Identifies, analyses and evaluates alternative integration design solutions. Contributes to decisions about tools, methods and approaches to integration in large programs and projects. Identifies, analyses and evaluates alternative integration design solutions. Develops measurement criteria to evaluate programs and projects and develops or reviews estimate on integration aspects of projects. Pro-actively monitor and mitigate risk. Stays up to date with current and future technology and technology/business process trends related to the mobile telecoms and associated industries.
- Strong contributor to service innovation. Support innovation that delivers business value and continuous improvement on platform and services;
- Responsible for the development of product platform roadmaps;
- Responsible for the identification and management of risks related to the service delivery function and related platforms;
- Manage relationship with supporting vendors in ensuring business objectives are delivered
- Analyse requirements and end-to-end solution analysis & design for new services and/or extending existing services within the BSS/OSS and other components within the service delivery domain;
- Accountable for the development/implementation of services, including integration with core BSS/OSS domain and with third-party application. Manage the end-to-end delivery of approved solution blueprints;
- Over-sight of issue/problem resolution relating to BSS/OSS and other components within the service delivery stack. Accountable for implementation of audit recommendations and remediation of all related compliance issues for components managed by role;
- Accountable for the delivery of defined components of projects in the BSS/OSS & service delivery domains;
- Formulate policies/design processes for improvement and enforce compliance;
- Serve as IT interface with the rest of the business such as Technical, Roaming & Inter-carrier, and Customer Care etc. on solutions and integration relating to BSS/OSS platform and other service delivery platforms;
- Assist in implementing the function’s work programs and plan in line with agreed procedures and guidelines;
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions;
- Prepared/Compile agreed periodic activity and performance report for attention of Head, Product management.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Product Management.
- First degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science/IT, or a related or relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate and/or professional qualifications in related fields will be an added advantage.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Six (6) to eight (8) years work experience with three years in a supervisory role.
- Work experience in designing and implementing solutions across BSS/OSS and other Telco product & services stack. Strong solution design and development experience;
- Strong technical knowledge of integration /middleware technologies and core network elements (e.g. MSC, SMSC etc.) including experience of the Intelligent Networks (IN)/Charging platforms, voucher management, CRM tools, Tibco ESB, telephony/interactive systems etc.;
- Strong awareness of new developments in the mobile telecom industry and integration patterns for the implementation of new business/revenue models;
- Ability to communicate excellently (verbal and written), particularly in communicating complex technical details in very simple and clear business terms;
- Exceptional analytical, creative, quick-learning and critical thinking skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Click here to apply online.