Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Job Title: Specialist, Mobile Banking
- Responsible for the end to end management for the Mobile banking propositions and services, integration with Banking products, central clearing house and other processing switches & Agency Banking.
- Responsible for relationship with Apex bank and other licensed financial institutions strategic to our Mobile Financial Service.
- The role will focus on the proposition and project management & channel management
- Develop and launch innovative propositions leveraging strong business model & delivery channels to drive mobile banking through partner banks.
- Develop marketing plan in line with product roadmap to grow relevance of mobile banking to customer segments on Etisalat Network
- Ensure that Etisalat Mobile Bank solutions and channels are in line with Banking and regulatory standards for the services to be launched and supported
- Project manage the launch process for Mobile Banking propositions, channels and services and ensure it is in line Etisalat quality standards
- Ensure full integration of mobile banking products to telecoms packages and required financial access points to broaden the product line of Etisalat Mobile Banking
- Responsible for implementing monthly reviews on mobile banking service based on insights & reviews focusing on pricing, communication and channels
- Ensure delivery of strategic products /projects in line with establishing the relevance of mobile financial services in Overall Financial Inclusion.
- Responsible for initiatives to drive registration and active use of mobile banking products
- Join planning and development projects with stakeholders and ensure delivery timelines are met as agreed and documented in Business and project plan.
- Manage customer education, product & Service information communication to ensure minimal customer complains on mobile banking channels
- Draw insights & track progress of key performance indicators from operational and management reports
- Responsible for Proactively managing customer experience on mobile banking products
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Post-Graduate degree – MBA/MSc will be an added advantage
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to five (5) years relevant work experience in Banking, Insurance (E-business or E-channel) , Mobile financial service (Marketing & operations)
- Understanding of mobile money, mobile banking and switch operations, retail banking/insurance Operations
- Knowledge of relevant guidelines and regulation
- Experience with multiple financial products in banking & insurance
- Sound documentation skills
- Minimum of two years experience developing and managing multi stakeholder solutions for consumer/Corporate customer
- Cross cultural understanding
- Customer Focus and complaints handling skills
- Networking & relationship building
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Drive for achievement/results
- Problem Solving
- Work Discipline
- Planning & Organising skills
- Team Leading Influencing
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online