ETX-NG (Electronic Transcripts and Documents Exchange in Nigeria) is the name given to the Electronic Academic Document Exchange and Certificate Verification System for Nigeria owned by Electronic Document Exchange Limited. It is a technology platform, acting as a electronic and transcript clearing house, exchange and a certificate verification system that will allow schools of education, polytechnics, colleges, and universities in Nigeria and abroad to send and receive transcripts between each other as well as provide certificate verification data to corporate organisations in a secure, trusted environment.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing Analyst
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials.
- Sending out of proposals, scheduling and managing meetings and presentations to institutions top governing bodies.
- Chasing up on potential customers
- Responsible for growing and maintaining any business to business relationships the firms maintains
- Degree in a relevant field
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Must be fluent in English.
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Ability to build rapport.
- Exceptional market and customer awareness skills.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strong presentation/communication skills with good understanding of business to business environment and excellent business acumen.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]