Eunisell Chemicals is a leading global chemical and specialty fluid management company, supplying key products and solutions to a wide base of customers operating in Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Improvement Specialist
- We are looking to hire a specialist in process improvement, with a proven track record in designing and optimizing processes across an organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will report to the Process Improvement Manager and will be responsible for driving process compliance within our operations in Lagos including:
- Process design, development and implementation to meet business goals.
- Monitor process performance and improvements in key metrics.
- Perform process compliance audits.
- Document creation and control.
- Identify improvement opportunities.
- Process Evaluation.
- Analyze, identify and verify root causes.
- Plan and implement corrective actions.
- Confirm actions taken and achieve required targets
- Set improvement targets and evaluate implementation effectiveness against set targets
- Planning, strategizing and eliminating process gaps
- Continual improvement of the organizational processes.
- B.Sc. or equivalent in any of the Engineering Fields
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Process Improvement Management
- Experience in Process Improvement is COMPULSORY.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry is an added advantage
- Certified quality engineer certification
- Six sigma green belt certification
- Flow charting skills, cause and effect diagram skills and Pareto charting skills.
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead auditor certification
- API Q2 practitioner certification
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Position applied for as the email subject.
Application Deadline: 9th December, 2019
Note: We do not and will not ask for any kind of payment from applicants for jobs before, during and after the selection process.