Eunisell Chemicals is a leading global chemical and specialty fluid management company, supplying key products and solutions to a wide range of customers operating in Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
- We seek to hire a candidate with hand-on experience in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, who will ensure that all machinery and equipment runs smoothly and reliably.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Managing budgets
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Creating maintenance procedures
- Responding to breakdowns
- Diagnosing faults
- Repairing equipment
- Supervising engineering and technical staff
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment.
- B.Sc. or its equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- M.Sc. is an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in related role
- Experience as a Maintenance Engineer is a must
- Relevant professional Qualification is a plus
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Position applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: We do not and will not ask for any kind of payment from applicants for jobs before, during and after the selection process
Application Deadline: 14th November, 2019