Eunisell Chemicals is a leading global chemical and specialty fluid management company, supplying key products and solutions to a wide base of customers operating in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Accounts)
Job Ref: EUNGTP19A
- The Eunisell Graduate Trainee Program is a 2-year development framework that enable fresh graduate become independent professionals within our team at the end of the program.
- We are looking for young dynamic graduates with good interpersonal skills, who have the potentials for leadership and ability to do well in a multi-disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace.
- Candidates should have completed the mandatory NYSC program by December 2018
- Maximum of 28 years of age as at December 31, 2018
- Candidates should have B.Sc/HND in Accounts or any related field from a recognized University.
- 0-2 years’ experience required.
Job Title: Accountant
Reports To: Senior Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full time
- The Accountant is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely posting of daily transactions, review and reconciliation of control accounts, timely and accurate remittance of statutory payments, and fixed asset management within Eunisell.
Minimum Educational Requirement:
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting with a successful track record working with recognized software, in an FMCG or related outfit.
- ICAN/ ACCA will be an added advantage.
Minimum Experience Required:
- 3-5 years cognate experience.
- Basic ICT skills – (able to use Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and decision making skills
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong level of influence and negotiation skills
- Good professional appearance
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Ability to research, evaluate and analyze new recruitment techniques, methods, and procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Ref ONLY as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 4th January, 2019.
- Multiple entries and entries that do not follow the directive will be disqualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the aptitude test.