Events Architects Limited is a creative-led, design, production and experience-driven events + brand activation agency based in Nigeria. We help companies communicate, motivate, engage and express their brand personality. We also create stunning engaging Corporate, Brand and Entertainment events. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Arrange and handle all logistics for CEO meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements and completing expense reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action.
- Act as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated. Anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Manage all aspects of organization’s office services. Evaluate and assist in developing office policies and procedures for improved work flow and anticipate future needs as organization grows.
- Provide event management support as requested.
- Answer main phone line and respond to inquiries, process and distribute daily mail.
- Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
- Other projects / duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years working experience.
- Must possess intermediate to advanced Microsoft office skills .
- Must be able to work under pressure, deliver work in accordance with agreed timelines.
- Ability to communicate complex issues logically.
Intersted and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 5th July, 2021.