Evercare Hospital – Purpose built as a state of the art private hospital, Evercare Hospital Lekki is a 165 bed hospital, that offers a range of care across a range of specialty medical services.
Equipped with Operating Theatres, Dialysis chairs, Emergency Department beds, a Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratory, Intensive Care Unit, as well as fully equipped birthing suites. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Emergency Medicine Specialist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The Emergency Medicine Specialist is responsible to the Chief Medical Officer
- He/she will be involved with directing and supervising emergency medical care for patients at the ER and as required
- He/she is a member of the senior medical team and coordinates provision of specialized and high-quality care in Emergency Medicine for patients who present to the hospital’s Emergency Department while providing leadership and guidance in establishing the highest standards of care and ensuring optimal delivery of quality care in line with international best practices.
- MBBS / MBChB or equivalent
- Fellowship in Emergency Medicine with the West African College of Surgeons (WACS) and/or the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN) or Equivalent fellowship in a country where you can obtain license to practice in Nigeria
- Must be a minimum of two-years post-fellowship.
- Foreign training and experience are an added advantage.
- Basic and Advanced Pediatric and Adult Life support certification.
- Trauma life support certification.
- Airway management skills and Circulatory support.
- Analgesia and sedation skills.
- Breathing and Ventilation management skills.
- Ultrasound guided skills (peripheral/central vascular access, pericardiocentesis, focused assessment with sonography in trauma (FAST).
- Musculoskeletal techniques (fracture immobilization and reduction).
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.