Everything Electric is a leading conglomerate in Electrical Engineering materials construction, distribution, retail and contracting firm with head office in Lagos. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
- We currently operate a Mega Retail shop that supply and distribute all household and industrial electrical parts and accessories to all customers across Nigeria, in Lagos Mainland.
- Combine business insights with data analysis to create unique results and insights that will keep transforming and advancing the company.
- Spot out data quality issues and ensure handover to relevant departments.
- Plan and actively participate in User Acceptance tests.
- Map and design new business processes surrounding new Business Intelligence deliveries in collaboration with other functional areas of the company.
- Serve as first point of contact for business stakeholders and the company’s IT regarding Business intelligence deliveries.
- Drive strategic Business Intelligence initiatives as well as identify new possibilities for future use of data.
- Accurately collect, document and communicate business requirements to all key stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and create future Business Intelligence solutions and reports in corporate Business Intelligence tools.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor Degree In computer science, transport & logistics, financial Economics or a related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years with proven record of great results from working with data analysis.
- Enthusiastic about creating business value out of data insight
- Excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Prior experience with programming in MSSQL, Teradata SQL, Microsoft Business Intelligence tools or similar Tools
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and its use
- Creative thinking, analytical mindset
- Ability to work with complex data set Ability to work with complex data set and analyze same for managements decision
What We Offer
- We offer an environment for continued career growth
- Annual Leave, HMO, and other benefits
- Salary is 100,000 to 120,000 naira monthly
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th May, 2020
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted