Excellent Jobs is a consulting and recruitment firm, dedicated to hiring and managing great talents for its clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Driver
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, you’ll drive vehicle assigned to you with adequate care, to ensure the safety of self, the Executive and the vehicle.
- You must have worked as a Corporate Driver and have good communication skill, be able to know the road network in Lagos, will work one weekend on and one weekend off.
Duties and responsibilities
- To report promptly for assignments when called upon
- To pick or drop person as directed by your superior
- Ensure vehicle assigned to you is in good working order
- To see to it that vehicle is taken for repairs/maintenance when due or necessary
- To keep and maintain proper record of vehicle assigned to you; this include the mileage, fuel consumption, etc
- To courteous to all person you encounter in the course of your duty: your passengers who for the purpose of your duty are your colleagues, pick-up guest etc
- To report immediately any accident in which you may be involved.
- Any contravention by constituted authority; such as police, LASTMAN or Federal Road Safety must be reported immediately
- To ensure that you are properly groomed as per the hotels standard.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE qualification with 8 – 16 years relevant work experience.
Do’s and Don’t:
- You shall not drive under the influence of alcohol, or any intoxicant
- You must not allow an unauthorized person to drive a vehicle assigned to you
- You must out on your seat belt and ensure that your passengers do so too
- You must not make or answer phone calls while driving.
N70,000 – N90,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
6th April, 2023.