Excellent Jobs – Our client that is into fragrances and flavor manufacturing in its raw industrial form is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We need a key account manager that will create B2B contacts from start to finish closing deals that will generate income for the company.
- The key account manager is responsible for handling the most important customers’ accounts in the company.
- These accounts make up the highest percentage of company income, and the key account manager must build and maintain a strong relationship with the customers.
- He will be the lead point of contact for all key customer matters, anticipate the customers’ needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the customers are met, and help the customers to succeed.
- The key account manager will also bring in new business from existing customers or contacts and will develop new relationships with the potential customers within his/her area of coverage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key customers and the company
- Resolving key customers issues and complaints
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements
- Managing communications between key customers and internal teams
- Managing account team assigned to each customer
- Strategic planning to improve customers’ results
- Negotiating contracts with the customers and establishing a timeline of performance
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the customers
- Working with design, sales team, creative, advertising, logistics, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same customer account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all customers’ needs met
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Meeting all customers’ needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Analysing customer data to provide customer relationship management
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new customers
Skills Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field; Master’s degree preferred.
- 8 to 12 years previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- In-depth understanding of the company’s key customers and their position in the industry
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, customers, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Basic computer skills, and experience with other customized software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to follow through on customers’ contracts
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one customer account
- Proven results of delivering customer solutions and meeting sales goals.
- The successful candidate must reside in Lagos.
Few of our Key Requirements:
- Ability to analyze business across competitors, products, and market including price differentiation to project future revenues,
- Ability to ensure proper market development plan and adequate supervision of team members,
- Ability to create new market, forecast sales targets, growth projections and product development opportunities.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
20th February, 2023.