Our client, an Abuja based infrastructure engineering company involved in a number of water resources development projects across the country seeks to fill the position: Executive Director.
The Ideal candidate who will be reporting to the CEO and interfacing with Departmental Heads and the Company’s external stakeholders should possess the following:
Job Title: Executive Director
- Proven successful leadership and experience in marketing, administrative management, team building, financial management and organizational development.
- Candidate must be ready to have long term commitment to the company.
- Candidate should not be more than 35 years old.
- Candidate should be an Expatriate.
- Experience in Engineering/Technology and Management.
- Minimum of 10-15 years working experience.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationship with clients, government organizations and professionals.
- Must be a confident and assertive team player with good communication skills and high proficiency in computer use and multimedia applications.
- Must possess strong leadership skills.
- Paying critical attention to details and must have excellent quantitative analytical skills and be able to approach problems logically and creatively.
Application Closing Date:
Sunday, June 15th, 2014
Method of Application
ONLY qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] latest by Sunday, June 14th, 2014