Extol Security was incorporated in 2007 to provide industrial/commercial security services to discerning individuals and corporate bodies in the Nigerian economy. We recruit, train and deploy security personnel in accordance with terms that are mutually agreed between our clients, and us and in compliance with the stipulation of the Private Guard Companies Decree No. 33 of 1986. Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps as private Security Company license the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Operations Manager
- Monitor security policies, programs or procedures to ensure compliance with internal security policies, licensing requirements, or applicable government security requirements, policies, and directives.
- Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct physical examinations of security vehicle locations to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations.
- Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
- Collect and analyze security data to determine performance of various security partners and also assess needs of the different teams.
- Supervise subordinate security professionals, performing activities such as hiring, training, assigning work, evaluating performance, or disciplining.
- To manage and provide effective leadership to the security team.
- Ensure adequate professional training of security operatives.
- Ensure that the appropriate level of training is provided for all security staff on disasters; fire and bomb procedures; use of technical equipment and routine security duties
- Act as liaison officer between the company, clients and other agencies
- Supervision of security operatives.
- Carryout background vetting of operatives and staffs.
- To maintain the Security Operations
- Write or review security related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives.
- Create and implement security standards, policies and procedures.
- Train subordinate security professionals or other organization members in security rules and procedures.
- Develop budgets for security operations.
- Coordinate security operations or activities with public law enforcement, fire and other agencies.
- Attend meetings, professional seminars, or conferences to keep abreast of changes in executive legislative directives or new technologies impacting security operations.
- Assist in emergency management and contingency planning..
- Prepare reports or make presentations on losses, or violations of regulations, policies and procedures.
- Minimum of B.Sc/BA/HND in any program under the Management & Social Science or related course from a reputable higher institution.
- Masters degree or MBA is an added advantage.
- Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program is mandatory.
- Minimum of 10 years experience.
- Previous Managerial Operations experience is requisite.
- Military Background
Skills, Attributes and Competencies:
- Meet assigned deadlines.
- Ability to read and write effectively, including technical writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Business and technology savvy (evidence of such abilities required).
- Adaptability Strategic Thinking
- Self driven
- Reasonable understanding of modern business requirements
- Think logically and clearly
- Military Background and other security related courses
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st July, 2018.