Exxon Mobil Corporation (ExxonMobil) is the world’s premier petroleum and petrochemical company, operating to the highest standards of financial and technical excellence, business ethics, safety, health and environmental awareness. ExxonMobil, through its affiliates, has a presence in some 200 countries and territories
ExxonMobil Operator of NNPC / MPN joint venture.
ExxonMobil 2014 Global Geoscience Campus (Full Time)
- Geoscientists with ExxonMobil have the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills and expertise throughout their careers through multiple assignments.
- Geologists and geophysicists develop broad backgrounds necessary to do exploration and production mapping and prospecting or to specialize in various technical aspects of the exploration and production process. Our New Hire Development Program is designed to develop the fundamental skills needed to explore for and produce hydrocarbons.
- Through rotational assignments, the program builds fundamental skills in subsurface data analysis, emphasizing integration of data from outcrop and wells (logs, cuttings, core, paleontology, production data), and interpretation of 2D and 3D seismic data to identify and evaluate drillable prospects.
- ExxonMobil provides both formal and on-the-job training in subsurface mapping and prospecting techniques, sequence stratigraphy and facies analysis, prospect sizing and applications.
- A strong emphasis in these assignments is to build skills in integrating geological and geophysical data.
- Our goal is to provide both exploration and production assignments early in one’s career and, over the long term, develop explorers and exploitationists who prospect by integrating both geological and geophysical data techniques.
- Individuals interested in specialty areas such as geophysical acquisition, processing or applications as well as formation evaluation have career plans which are customized appropriately to develop their respective skills. For Ph.D. applicants, a wide array of research is conducted in a number of geological and geophysical areas.
- A typical assignment may include research in one of three organizations addressing resource evaluations, seismic imaging or reservoir analysis.
Country or Region
- United Kingdom
- University Student Seeking Full-Time Employment.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online