Ezyride Luxury Nigeria Limited is a transportation company providing quality, reliable, safe and comfortable transport services within and outside Ibadan city. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
Job Location: Oyo
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- The Business Developer will be involved in all aspects of marketing, publicizing and promotion of our website/mobile application using both traditional and digital methods.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed
Duties will include the following, but not be limited to:
- Write business proposals and negotiate with stakeholders
- Research business opportunities and viable income streams
- Follow industry trends locally and internationally
- Manage the production of digital and traditional PR, media, website, marketing, social media content/material/promotional content.
- Report on successes and areas needing improvements
- Generate and secure long and short-term profitable business sales, leads and contacts using traditional and digital methods, follow up leads, and close sales deals.
- Develop growth strategies and plans
- Identify and map out business strengths and customer needs
- Develop creative ideas and improvements to increase traffic, sales and customer experience on our online sites.
- Manage the existing client’s portfolio. Maintain an accurate client database / CRM system.
- Recommend profit maximization and service improvement initiatives.
- Attend industry events, trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings to build relationships with key prospects.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
Qualifications and Requirements
- HND/B.Sc in Business Development, Economics/Finance or Marketing with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
The following skills are also required:
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 1st July, 2019