Fabfeet is a premium shoe brand that was set up in 2009 with the intention of changing the status quo in the Nigerian shoe industry by producing quality, durable and classy shoes for the stylish woman. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process,
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive.
- People oriented and results driven,
- Demonstrable experience with humanr resources metrics,
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases,
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills,
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
Job Title: Assistant Human Resource Officer
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc).
- Communicate with public services when necessary.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular).
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
Application Deadline: 2nd November, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.