Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a well-established Group company Located in Ogun (Sango Ota) state Nigeria. The Group is present in the business of manufacturing Plastic and Glass Container. they bring in new investments, modern technology, state-of-art machines and modern management techniques that help to turn the business perspective. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Locations: Lagos and Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Enable speedy and cost-effective procurement of spares meeting required quality standards after understanding the detailed requirement from individual departments.
- Purchase of Engineering Spare Parts for all divisions.
- This includes obtaining quotations, negotiating, and preparing proposals for approval.
- Procurement for all divisions like Light packaging, flexibles, corrugation etc.
- Ensure the correct items in purchase as per given specifications.
- Provide alternate source for critical / single source items.
- Ensure timely delivery as agreed with the user department.
- Ensure inventory is maintained as per reorder levels.
- Provide cost effective purchases.
- Minimum of Polytechnic Degree in Engineering.
- 5 years purchase experience.
- Well versed in MS office, ERP systems.
- Effective communication with good negotiating skills.
- Good analytical skills required for inventory management.
- Exposure to online reverse auction platforms will be added advantage.
- Shall be a team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of ISO, QMS , FSMS etc.
- Candidate should be based close to Sango Ota .
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 30th July, 2021.