Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. They specialize in the distribution and sales of electronic products, tires, chemicals Inverter etc. from major brands with branches nationwide. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Showroom Manager
- Studying the features of all products on offer.
- Arranging stock in a manner that is both visually appealing and allows ease of movement.
- Training staff ineffective sales and communication strategies.
- Supervising the use of test models to prevent damage.
- Negotiating prices and payment plans, and then closing sales.
- Resolving strain and conflict between staff to promote a jovial and productive workplace.
- Documenting sales and rewarding employees for these accordingly.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Prior experience as a showroom manager, ideally at a similar company.
- Extensive experience selling comparable products.
- Ability to design and create spaces that are engaging and welcoming.
- Capacity to convince stubborn and indecisive clients to make purchases.
- Top-notch training and mentoring skills.
- Outstanding teamwork, communication, and arbitration abilities.
- Excellent written skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 28th January, 2022.