Fadac Resources and Services Limited – Our client is a group of companies with specialty in the hospitality, travel and tourism sector. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Human Resources Manager will be involved in managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field with 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2023.