Fadac Resources and Services Limited – Our client is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. Her business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency. Due to expansion, they are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Location: Sango Ota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To oversee the Group’s procurement activities, identify opportunities to increase value for money,drive efficiency and savings and further mitigate risk, without impacting on quality.
- To maintain an effective approach for procurement strategies, and establish recommendations for the procurement of services and potential suppliers.
- To undertake reviews of specific spend areas within a best practice framework and identify both the resource needs and process changes required for the on-going management of these procurement activities.
- To liaise with current and potential suppliers to negotiate contracts, including the management of tender processes for the awarding of new contracts directly or supporting internal customers.
- To further develop the Group’s framework within which procurement activities are conducted.
- To design and implement methods to improve procurement data collection and analysis and a reporting framework monitoring the deliverables within each procurement category.
- To facilitate greater cross collaboration between business units,in relation to procurement by centralizing spend areas.
- To undertake an annual review of the Group’s Sustainable Procurement Policy,and to recommend changes to the policy as relevant to Executive Team and Boards.
- To Develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues across the Group so as to promote
- Develop and maintain vendors/suppliers database.
- Servicing / maintenance of all Group owned fire extinguishers
- BSc / BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage
- 3 years Proven experience as a procurement manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Must reside around Sango Ota.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 30th January, 2022.