Fadac Resources and Services Limited – Our client is a group of companies with business focus on manufacturing and trading with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Banking Relationship Manager
Reports To: Group Treasury Manager
- The purpose of the Job is to effectively manage the banking activities for the group.
- Getting the facility utilization position and prepare the report on limits Vs utilization on fortnightly basis.
- Getting all the bank original statements at the end of the month for audit purpose.
- Follow up on RTGS transfer/funds transfer – Treatment.
- Follow up on telex copies for the bids that went through and forward to suppliers – Update the same in exposure sheet.
- Coordination with Logistics team regarding insurance related issues.
- Liaising with banks on account opening/closing.
- Updates on any banking related changes and claim excess.
- Drafting the bank guarantees and get the BG’s from banks and forward to the concerned.
- Coordinating with other agencies like UBA Trustees, Jide Taiwo etc. as at when required.
- Preparing the trade load forms and submission to banks.
- Getting the debit advices from banks for the direct debits in the statement relating to trade transactions as at when required.
- Going to banks personally for any issue to be resolved immediately.
- Drafting all the correspondence letters to banks.
- Highlighting any abnormalities relating to charges on trade transactions.
- Responsible for all banking operations.
- Minimum educational standard: B.Sc / HND in Accounting or Banking & Finance.
- Must be a chartered accountant (ACA). MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum Working Experience: 9 – 10 years related working experience in banking operations
- Advanced Accounting Skill
- Proficiency in accoâ€‹unting softwares
- Analytical Skills
- Planning & Organizing Skills
- Leadership (Taking Charge)
- Execution & Delegation Skills
- Communication, Team work, Interpersonal Skills
- Creative Thinking – Thinking out of the box
- Strategic Thinking.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
18th October, 2022.