Fadac Resources and Services Limited – Our client is Nigeria’s leading provider of relief products and solutions to local and international organizations engaged in development work, emergency interventions and crisis management. They are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Schedule batch and blast Email and SMS campaigns in which adding URL tags and doing QA are necessary.
- Contribute to brainstorming meetings and the development of new ideas.
- Conduct research to identify emerging trends of consumers.
- Create visually appealing e-mail campaigns.
- Design, collate and analyze customer satisfaction and feedback.
- Create compelling copies for newsletters and sms blasts.
- Set up and execute weekly email drip campaigns in which copy and creative are provided.
- Update websites and channel landing pages to reflect current campaigns.
- Update the weekly marketing scorecard, monthly offline scorecard, and monthly post-purchase survey report.
- Conduct data research to grow and implement ideas to retain our customers.
- Send post-purchase survey reports weekly.
- Write subject lines, the preview text, and SMS/MMS copy (relying heavily on existing templates/assets).
- Work with the team to turn off campaigns or optimize as instructed.
- Meet very strict deadlines by moving fast and accurately
- 1+ years of experience managing Email and SMS marketing campaigns is a must-have
- Brand Executive (Experience in Email and SMS Marketing).
- Proficient in design is preferred
- Must be smart, logical, and organized task master with strong attention to detail
- Basic experience with Google Analytics is a must-have
- 1+ years handling Klaviyo and email marketing
- Basic experience with Attentive or similar SMS platform is preferred
- Proficient in Google Sheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
1st March, 2023.