Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a group of companies with business focus on manufacturing and trading with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estate Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Management of Organisations Real Estate
- Attending Court and vetting Court documents
- Management of Relationship with Government/Regulatory Agencies
- Debt Recovery
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
- Draft routine leases and amendments.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years’ experience.
- Experience in Real Estate Management and Debt Recovery.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good writing skills.
- Possession of an LL.b.
- Possession of ICSAN is an added advantage.
- Litigation experience.
- Knowledge of Corporate / Commercial law.
- Experience in FMCG is an added advantage.
- Strong experience in real estate law and industry knowledge that includes litigation, lease transactions, property management, and purchase and sale transactions.
- Solid experience in title insurance underwriting, curative, and claims.
- Good understanding of foreclosure.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Capable networker with excellent interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2021.