Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a large consumer durable Distribution Conglomerate with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. Her business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency. Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Location: Ojota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Scheduling and overseeing all maintenance-related work
- Ensuring that all maintenance operations are done in accordance with company policy and OSHA guidelines
- Ensuring the facility satisfies all industry regulations
- Coordinating the completion of complex repairs
- Looking for new ways/tools/assets to improve productivity and cut costs
- Keeping spare parts inventory at all times
- Prepare list of required spare parts at the end of the year for yearly budget.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Engineering
- 5-6 years similar experience
- Should have pre-knowledge of the equipmentused in Consumer electronics, White goods industry like vacuum pumps, gas charging machine, Power meters, Electrical safety testers, Air compressors and have knowledge of Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulics.
- Should be able to work and perform under pressure and weekends if the situation demands.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2021.