Fadac Resources – Our client is a large Consumer Durable Distribution Conglomerate Company with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. They specialize in the distribution and sales of electronic products, tires, chemicals Inverter, etc from major brands with branches nationwide. Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Trainee (NYSC)
Employment Type: NYSC
- Assisting in the collection and preparation of monthly financial reports.
- Maintaining journal and general ledger entries.
- Coordinating with the Accounting Officer during audits and annual forecasting.
- Assist in tracking expenses as they relate to specific projects and jobs.
- Undertaking data entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist in reconciling financial transactions.
- Maintaining accurate and detailed inventory records.
- Cross-checking financial statements and data for accuracy.
- Using accounting software when performing accounting duties such as generating financial reports.
- Key data into the company accounting system.
- Reconcile invoices received with departmental billings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related field.
- 0 – 1 year work experience.
- ICAN / ACA qualifications is a plus.
- Familiarity with accounting software is a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Good multitasking and organizational skills.
- Must be currently serving in Lagos.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2021.