Fadac Resources – Our client, an indigenous Pharmaceuticals & Drug Company. It’s a multi-disciplinary company that was established over 20 years ago as a response to the Governments invitation to private entrepreneurs to establish companies that can compete with their foreign counterparts in the delivery of quality services.
Due to constant expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
- Line clearance for all production and manufacturing processes.
- In-process monitoring and control of production processes.
- Sampling of semi and finished products and control samples.
- Calibration and validation of equipment and processes.
- Collation of all analytical reports.
- Verification of raw materials during dispensing.
- Issuance of forms, production documents and logbooks.
- General routine monitoring of production and manufacturing processes in line with CGMP guidelines.
- Documentation management.
- Environmental checks, ensuring cleanliness and personnel hygiene.
- Analysis and approval of in-coming packaging materials.
- B.Sc. In qualification in Micro biology or any science related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.