Fadac Resources – Our client a leading Electronic retail company with high brand electronic products. They provide high quality home appliances and trustworthy and reliable service to sophisticated transferred business executives within Nigeria. For over a decade, they have focused on delivering the highest possible customer satisfaction through the combination of high quality home appliances, impeccable service, and dependable execution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Branch Manager
- Increase revenues by successfully interacting with potential customers inside the showroom, and personal interaction through email and over the phone.
- This individual is responsible for generating new business, maintaining excellent relations with existing customers and following up with the outside sales team and distribution center team to facilitate the lease delivery to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- This person also coordinates the office needs for the showroom.
Responsibilities in general are in the following areas. These may evolve as the business requires:
- Generate new leases by direct selling inside the showroom to new and current customers. Meet or exceed daily, weekly, and monthly new lease goals as defined by the manager.
- Research the residential and commercial marketplace through published lists, local sources, or through independent research for potential business opportunities, and telemarketing as appropriate.
- Maintain the showroom as a high impact location to feature the appropriate merchandising relevant to the local customer base.
- Answer phones, coordinate delivery logistics with customers and with the distribution team.
- Process lease applications, exchanges, orders, and credit applications to corporate; follow up for delivery information, payment information and approvals as necessary.
- Communicate on a regular basis to ensure most recent needs are met and retail outlet remains top of mind.
- Collaborate with outside sales, housewares team, distribution, billing, purchasing and customer service teams for resolving disputes, scheduling deliveries and pickups, and maintaining productive communication.
- Develop customized proposals for prospective customers to meet their unique needs. Present these proposals effectively and confidently address customer questions and concerns.
- Maintain current knowledge of product and pricing on all inventory, and a design sense of how to create merchandising solutions that meet a customer need and utilize current inventory.
- In collaboration with the outside sales team, maintain salesforce.com as a way to monitor activity, increase success rate, increase sales calls, and track customer interaction
- Maintain a professional sales appearance
- Collaborate positively with fellow Team Members; embrace teamwork mindset
- Strong follow up orientation to insure successful implementation of the business initiatives
- Work under time sensitive situations (time deadlines, delivery and pick-up schedules); able to multi- task in fast paced environment.
- Flexibility in schedule to handle customer and business needs as they arise
- Implement direct mail and digital marketing pieces tailored to the current sales priorities.
- B.Sc degree /MBA holder
- Not less than 7 years working experience
- Not less than 4 years experience as Senior Sales manager or Supervisor
- Good physical presence
- Good oral and written communication & negotiation skills.
- Conversant with Microsoft office, especially excel
- Experience in the biz of electronics or in a highly competitive FMCG industry will be a clear advantage
- Age: 35-45 years
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]