Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a multinational leading flexible and Packaging Manufacturing Company in Nigeria producing flexible packaging and PET bottles and plays a major roleto various FMCG in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mold Maintenance Technician
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate machines and maintenance of all injection machines such as pet injection machine, closure, and crate machine.
- Maintenance of all auxiliary machines such as AF compressor, Air compressor, piovan dryer and piovan chiller.
- Installation and maintenance of pet blowing machines and purging cooling water from the mould/plate systems.
- Proper documentation for mould change-over, Preventive maintenance, mold history for all pet preforms, closure, pet bottle, and crate machines.
- Carry out mold maintenance, hot runner repair, maintenance status report.
- Support maintenance in charge to carry out breakdown mechanical electrical maintenance on machine related to mold
- Provide support on machine for staff on shift.
- Minimum educational standard: OND / HND
- Minimum Working Experience: 5 Years’ related experience
- Strong knowledge on servicing, Loading, Unloading and setting PET molds with highest cavitation of 128CAVITY, Closure with 48 Cavity, Flip top molds, Screw cap molds, Injection Blow molds, Stretch blow molds, Extrusion Blow molds, Mold for Crates, Paint buckets.
- Strong Knowledge on Specialized mold like In mold labeling molds Flip top molds, Handle molds.
- Through knowledge on Hot runners and clod runner for mold both mechanical and electrical servicing and hot runner controller maintenance.
- Should have awareness in basic electrical circuit to diagnostic the minor trouble shooting of molds and machine
- Self-motivated, hardworking. Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident, ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 11th June, 2021.