Fadac Resources – Our client is Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets. With over 23 years of experience in the field of finance management, tailoring on lease, loans and investment offerings to meet the financial needs of their customers either on a long or short term.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Performance Manager
- Operations Performance Manager is responsible for overall performance monitoring, assessment, review and reporting of business processes and support processes in the organization.
- Establish and monitor operations performance management metrics, policies and processes
- Design, and build customized dashboards to manage and monitor interdepartmental process and third party support performance.
- Leverage expertise of Data Analysis Manager to proffer insight into supplied data
- Interpret performance data and reports to identify trends and generate appropriate courses of action
- Drive Operations Performance Analysts to provide key performance data related to products, channels and process owners.
- Monitor and Evaluate process owner performance in conjunction with HR Performance Management Executive, for necessary penalties or bonuses
- Select and effectively manage Operations Performance Analysts within the department to ensure delivery of overall targets.
- Oversees periodic Gap analysis for the different departments within the organization, to ensure continuous improvement.
- Perform a meaningful role in long-term planning and establishment of initiatives aimed at operational excellence.
- A minimum of 5 years progressive work experience in sales or marketing function
- Experience in the IT industry especially in the delivery of IT solutions
- Master’s Degree is an advantage
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2018.