Fadac Strategic Outsourcing – Our client is a government-approved co-educational school located in Ogudu, Lagos. They Offer both British and Nigerian curriculum and cater for the pupils through an exciting range of academic and co-curricular activities. They are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teacher
Location: Ogudu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal educational procedures.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 29th September, 2021.
Note: For more info, Whatsapp: 09012544195.