Family Homes Funds is a Social Housing Finance Company committed to delivering affordable housing to Nigerians in most need. We aspire to be the continent’s leading affordable housing financing institution. To achieve that vision, we are passionate that the homes they finance are built to high-quality standards, are sustainable, and create places people are proud to live in. We are recruiting a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Housing Investment Officer
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
- We seek to employ a suitable candidate as the Chief Housing Investment Officer. The suitable candidate will lead the Business Development of the funds towards achieving the ambitious target of providing good quality and affordable homes to 500,000 families on low and medium income by 2023.
Education and Experience Required:
- MBA or a related qualification.
- 10+ years of senior level real estate investment management or similar expertise, including deal origination, appraisals and documentation.
- Recent experience of managing a $100-$500 million portfolio in Real Estate strongly preferred.
- Must be eligible for accreditation as a registered sponsored individual by the Security and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Demonstrated business development skills, including building sustainable client relationships.
- Strong communications skills.
- Flexibility to meet changing needs and priorities.
- Significant experience with Boards, preferably with a Financial Institution or REPE Funds exposure.
- An interest in and desire to contribute to the objectives and vision of the company to house 500,000 Nigerians on low/medium income by 2023.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
20th March, 2023.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.