Farm Innovation Nigeria Limited was birthed to develop innovative solutions that see farmers improve their processes, increase their yield and subsequently increase their income. We provide a range of services including Research, Agribusiness development, E-extension services and Agric value chain development. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI/UX Designer
- We are looking for a young and vibrant individual to fill the position of a UI/UX Designer.
- As an organization, our mission is to change the African agricultural narrative by building successful Agri-preneurs through increased access to information, markets, resources and affordable Agtech products. Our vision is to be Africa’s foremost hub and catalyst for Agricultural technology innovations.
Required skills and Experience
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience and proven track record as UI/UX deseigner
- Good knowledge of front-end/back-end interaction
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first responsive design
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Facilitate the company’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up into intuitive user experiences for digital products
- Define and Implement innovative solutions for product direction, visuals and experience
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
- Conceptualizing Original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic designs and user-experience decisions related to core, new functions and features
- Take a user centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Collaborate in cross functional projects
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with Cover Letter as one document to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline: 11th October 2019