Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited is a rapidly emerging food manufacturing company duly incorporated in Nigeria and endorsed by the National Agency for Food and Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC). We opened for business in 2010 offering packaged snack food to consumers across various platforms. Fun Cookies, our flagship product, has become a household name in the snack food arena in the over the years.
Job Title: Social Media Executive
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Responsible for the day to day management of our social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Linkedin, as well any upcoming platforms.
•Implement and manage social media campaigns from content creation, to measurement of campaign success.
•Contribute to our website effectively
•Increase company awareness and recruit new clients, as well as engaging with existing clients.
•Plan and produce editorial content for our company site- written, audio & visual
•Generating ideas for social media posts
- Publish creative content on social media on a daily basis
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
Key Skills Required:
- Degree in Marketing,Communication,English or, Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms, Web Proficiency, Computer Software Proficiency, Team Management Experience, Advertising, Copywriting, Content Creation, Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience, Proofreading and Editing Skills, Interpersonal Skills,
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills
- 1+ years of experience in a Digital Marketing role
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Fluency in English
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Knowledge of various social media platforms such as Facebook. Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram
- Exceptionally organized and efficient
- Has the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter, portfolio and resume to: [email protected] with the code SME-02 as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2018.
Please note that only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.