Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited is a rapidly emerging food manufacturing company duly incorporated in Nigeria and endorsed by the National Agency for Food and Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC). We opened for business in 2010 offering packaged snack food to consumers across various platforms. Fun Cookies, our flagship product, has become a household name in the snack food arena in the over the years.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Engage in market research in order to identify new business opportunities for the organization
- Explain to potential customers about the various benefits offered by company products or services and following up so as to close the business deals
- Drive business development and pitching to customers and investors the organizations business plans.
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products; this should be done in a timely fashion
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews in order to get feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry
- Establish a knowledge storehouse of clients, referrals, REPs, presentations, and prospects
- Participate in forums related to the industry; conferences and client discussions as a representative of the company
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Develop database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage customers and the mailing lists
- Assist in the production of all marketing material designs and develop handle materials including company profile, events/program fliers, proposals etc.
- Market all the products and services of the Organization to the public
- Work individually or with teams to develop business proposals that are tailored to clients.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- 1-2years experience in similar field
- Excellent Research and Writing skills
- Demonstrated accomplishment and skill in business development and client retention
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Strategic planning and Sales Skills
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public speaking and deals Closing Skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Territory and Market Management
- Excellent numeric and analytical skill
- Candidates must be resident in Lagos
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: [email protected] with the code BDO-Lagos as the subject of the mail. Please note that ONLY applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Application Deadline 30th March 2018.