Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies in the year 2010, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Supervisor
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Testing of incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests.
- Ensure consistent, unadulterated and high-quality products.
- Overall inspection of equipment.
- Process validation and calibration of analytical apparatus.
- Daily hygiene monitoring and examination.
- Ensure everyone that enters the production floor adhere to current good manufacturing practice.
- Real time quality control checks, quality maintenance and quality assurance.
- To ensure that all necessary testing is carried out.
- To approve sampling instructions specifications, test methods and other Quality Control procedures.
- Water control treatment.
- Ensure all staff complies with the product’s standard of operations.
- Ensure that production and packaging of products are done in line with good manufacturing practice.
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are adhered to.
- In-house training of all factory workers on cGMP.
- Ensure that all Quality Operations SOPs are strictly adhered to.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Microbiology, Biochemistry or any other related field of study.
- Minimum of 2 years Quality Control experience.
- Willing to relocate to Agbara, Ogun state.
- Ability to adhere to strict quality standards.
- Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships.
- Must be computer literate skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline: 8th November, 2019