FBDS Nigeria – A pioneer and builder of an emerging sector consulting company in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Strategist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must be able to develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness.
- Design and implement social media strategies to increase online presence to improve marketing/sales efforts.
- Manage, create and publish original, high-quality contents
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date contents.
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to enquiries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Minimum of BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years cognate experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager
- Hands-on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 29th April, 2021.