The Management of Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Kaduna hereby invites applications from interested and suitable qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Medical Director/CEO
- The Medical Director is the Head/Chief Executive Officer of the Institution. He is accountable to the Board of Management and the Honourable Minister of Health.
- The Medical Director is charged with the responsibility for the execution of policies and matters affecting the day-to-day management of the affairs of the Hospital.
Interested candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Candidates must be Medical or Dental Practitioner registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria of not less than twelve (12) years post graduation;
- Candidates must be fellows of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent registerable by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Administrative experience, preferably in a Tertiary Hospital setting is an added advantage;
- Knowledge of Computer/Information and Communication Technology is an added advantage.
- Candidates must have been Consultants for a minimum of five (5) years;
- Candidates must be medically fit;
- Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity;
- Clinical Experience(s)/Medical Research is an added advantage;
Salary & Allowances
Salary and allowances will be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of Officer.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to submit Twenty (20) copies of application letters and Curriculum Vitae in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Director of Administration,
Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital,
- Candidate should also enclose his/her Vision Statement for the Hospital in the next four (4) years in not more than 1000 words.
- The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior Medical or Dental Practitioner of NOT LESS than twenty (20) years post qualification experienced and who should be in a position to attest to the candidate’s academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness.
- This should be accompanied by recommendations or letters from the referees.
Application Deadline 22nd December, 2017.